BOKF FOUNDATION / CSB FOUNDATION GRANT APPLICATION
Colorado State Bank and Trust is a division of BOK Financial. Charitable contributions are provided by one of two entities: the BOKF Foundation and the CSB Foundation. It is necessary to submit only one request for either foundation through this online process. We accept requests throughout the year. Requests are reviewed quarterly.
The BOKF Foundation and CSB Foundation will only consider grant applications if your organization meets these qualifications:
- 501c3 organization
- Serving Metro Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs and Summit County
- Must fit into at least one of three focus areas: Human Services, Youth and Aging and Community Development
- Typical CSB Foundation grant size is $500 to $2,500
- If applying, please submit organization budget
- Ineligible organizations/activities include individuals, programs outside the geographic markets we serve, fraternal organizations, political organizations/activities/candidates, individual schools (K through 12) unless in partnership with a school district Foundation, industry and trade groups, athletic programs and religious organizations promoting a specific doctrine.
Once at the login page, select "new applicant" to create an online account. Note your login credentials to access your account in the future. If your request is funded, you will need to complete requirements on this account.Register
If you have difficulty or have a question regarding this process, please feel free to contact us.Email Us