Advisor Trust Services
Our trust solutions can help you focus on what's most important — your clients. As you work with them to create a solid financial foundation, we'll work with you to deliver what they need.
Build Multi-Generational Relationships
At Colorado State Bank and Trust, we believe clients always come first. To help you develop your advisor-client relationships, we listen first, ask questions and then help you select the right services to fit the client's needs, including:
- Personal trust administration
- Specialty asset management and administration
- Charitable and philanthropic trust administration
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) trust administration
- Executor or co-executor representation
- Probate management
- Estate settlement and administration
- Escrow services
Nationwide — with a Small Bank Feel
We take pride in being regional and around the corner. But we're also chartered by the Office of Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), meaning we can serve the needs of clients in all 50 states.