Online and Mobile Banking
When you live life on the go, you need a bank that moves as fast as you do. Enroll in Online Banking now to access your account any time, anywhere.Enroll Today
Go Digital with Colorado State Bank and Trust
Online Banking from Colorado State Bank and Trust allows you to bank when it’s most convenient for you. You're not limited to business hours - Online Banking is available 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It's secure, fast and easy to manage your finances on your terms. And with our Online Banking Guarantee, you can feel confident knowing that your information is secure while banking online.
Watch our short video demo to get acquainted with Online Banking.
It's the smart, simple way to make payments! Make payments securely from your computer or mobile device on your own time - no more writing checks, or buying stamps and envelopes. Best of all, It's free to use with all Colorado State Bank and Trust personal checking accounts!Online Bill Pay
Deposit checks 24/7 with the Mobile Banking app. Depositing checks with our Mobile Banking app is as easy as snapping a photo with your phone or tablet! Plus, you get same-day credit on mobile deposits until 10PM. Isn't technology wonderful?Mobile Banking
Our free Mobile Alerts keep you informed of the account activity that matters most to you. Once you sign up, you'll get an email or push notification sent right to your mobile device. Plus, alerts can be set up either in the Mobile Banking app or in Online Banking. Setup is fast and easy. Simply sign into your Online Banking account and select Manage Alerts from the menu list (or Alerts in the mobile app). From there, you can select which alerts you want to get and rest assured that you'll always know what's happening with your account.Mobile Deposit
Stop worrying about checking your accounts all the time. With free Mobile Alerts, you'll receive an email or push notification on your phone or tablet alerting you to what's happening with your account.Mobile Alerts
Online Statements are exactly like your paper statements, only online. You can view, print or download up to seven years of statements, including copies of your check images.Online Statements
Your Colorado State Bank and Trust account is fully compatible with Apple Pay, so you can use your eligible iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad to pay in stores or online directly from your checking account.Apple Pay
Transferring money between your Colorado State Bank and Trust accounts is a breeze. We’ve also made it easy to send money between your account at Colorado State Bank and Trust, and your accounts at other financial institutions. Best of all, you can transfer funds from anywhere and at anytime from your mobile app or in Online Banking.EXTERNAL TRANSFERS
More ways to bank on your time
Just insert your cash and checks directly into the ATM, confirm your deposit amount, and you’re done. It’s that easy!
An ExpressBanker is standing by when you need help. Apply for a loan, order checks, and more-all without visiting a banking center.
Our Online Banking Guarantee
- You are 100% covered should any unauthorized activity occur without your consent in Online Banking if you tell us within sixty (60) days of the transaction first appearing on your statement.
- We use encryption methods and other advanced technologies to protect your account information and privacy.
- We are committed to completing fund transfers between your Colorado State Bank and Trust accounts on time and according to your instructions.
- We will refund any late fees that are imposed by commercial billers based in the United States if we fail to timely initiate transfers.
- We are committed to stopping payments according to your instructions.
How to Qualify
- You must follow our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
- You must review your account statement regularly and promptly report any unauthorized activity.
- You must never reveal your online username and password to anyone.
- You must not leave your computer unattended when using Colorado State Bank and Trust's Online Banking product.
- You must request transactions to take place in a timely manner according to the Online Banking Terms and Conditions and have sufficient funds in your account to complete the transaction.
- You will not make "restricted" Bill Pay payments, such as court-ordered payments, tax payments, securities settlements or international payments.
- You must request reimbursement of late fees in writing within thirty (30) days of the commercial biller's invoice showing the late payment charge. You must also provide a copy of the invoice with your request.
Ready to Get Started?Schedule an Appointment
Your Financial Resources
Colorado State Bank and Trust is with you on every step of your financial journey. Here are some tips and tricks that might help you along the way.