We believe in second chances. That’s why we’ve developed Opportunity Banking, an account designed to give you a fresh start from past financial challenges. Opportunity Banking is a checkless account that provides you convenient access to your money, without the burden of writing checks.Get Started
REACH YOUR GOALS — QUICK
Our Opportunity Banking accounts come with access to QuickSave, a tool designed to help you save money automatically. You'll be surprised by how quickly it adds up!
Download the Simple Guide
Our Opportunity Banking account lets you use our free Visa® Debit Card online or in stores across the world. We also offer one free overdraft refund* per year in case you accidentally overdraw your account. You will also enjoy free Online and Mobile Bill Pay, and the convenience of securely depositing checks anytime, anywhere with free Mobile Deposit.
- Free access to more than 24,000 MoneyPass ATMs nationwide, including more than 600 statewide.
- Free online statements
- Overdraft Protection** from a personal Colorado State Bank and Trust money market, savings account, or personal line of credit.
- 24-hour telephone automated account information
- $14.95 monthly service fee or $9.95 monthly service fee with a qualifying direct deposit of regular monthly income of at least $300 per statement cycle, deposited electronically to your account through the automated clearinghouse (ACH). Examples of a qualifying direct deposit would be your salary, pension, government benefit payment, such as Social Security, or regular monthly income from an employer or third party.
Account Details for Opportunity Banking
- $50 minimum opening deposit required
- You may have the ability to switch to a different Colorado State Bank and Trust checking product after one year, provided your account has been managed appropriately, at the discretion of the bank.
How it Works: Quicksave
Saving for the future is important but we know it's not easy — especially when you go it alone. Now you have a partner to help you, Colorado State Bank and Trust. QuickSave is a tool that allows you to automatically put a set amount into your savings account every time you use your debit card to make a qualifying purchase. And, we'll match a portion of those savings!
When you set up your QuickSave account, you'll determine how much you'd like to save with each transaction, either $0.25 or $0.50, and we'll link everything to your Colorado State Bank and Trust savings or money market account. Each night, we'll take the number of debit card and Online Bill Pay transactions, multiply the total by your QuickSave amount, the $0.50 or $0.25, and then transfer that amount to your savings or money market account in one transfer. Each year, we'll automatically transfer our match amount within 6-8 weeks after the anniversary date of your account. After you've enrolled, you can see the transfer activity in both your checking account and savings account.
The sky's the limit for how much you can save using QuickSave, and Colorado State Bank and Trust will match up to $250 of those savings each year. To calculate how much you might save this year, try using our calculator.
Just tell us the amount you want to transfer to your savings account with each transaction and we'll do the rest. Stop by one of our convenient banking centers or call an ExpressBanker at (877) 205-1710 to get started today!Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We've got answers. And, if you don't find what you're looking for, sign in to Online Banking and visit our Actions and Tools menu to send us a Secure Message or call us at (877) 205-1710.
Can I order checks online?
Absolutely. Just visit our ordering page. There, you can customize your checks with different designs and formats, and order as many as you need.
Where can I find my ABA routing number?
The Colorado State Bank and Trust Routing Number is: 102000607. You can also find it on your Colorado State Bank and Trust checks in the location shown below:
What is Online and Mobile Bill Pay?
Bill Pay is a service that lets you pay your bills from your computer or mobile device, without having to write or mail a check. It's easy and fast, and can even be set up to pay recurring bills automatically. No checks to write, no envelopes to address and no stamps to lick. Learn more about Online Bill Pay today.
Ready to Get Started?
Talk with a specialist: (855) 202-8731, M-F: 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (CT), Sat: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CT)Schedule an Appointment